Amagansett, Apaquogue, Aquebogue, Bridgehampton, Calverton, Cutchogue, East Cutchogue, East Hampton, East Marion, Mattituck, East Quogue, Flanders, Hampton Bays, Jamesport, Laurel, Mattituck, Montauk, North Haven, North Sea, Noyack, Quogue, Shelter Island, Riverhead, Sag Harbor, Sagaponack, Shinnecock, Jamesport, Southampton, Southold, Speonk, Tuckahoe, Wading River, Wainscott, Water Mill, Amagansett, Westhampton, Westhampton Beach, Wickapogue, Laurel, New Suffolk, Green Port, Orient Point, Baiting Hollow, Northville, Eastport, Speonk, Remsenburg, Manorville and Wildwood.
Words from one of our many satisfied East Long Island home inspection customers…
“We all know how difficult it can be to find a really good home inspector. If any of you have the opportunity to recommend an inspector, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Don Egan at A-PRO East Long Island Home Inspection. He is by far the most professional, accommodating, and ethical inspector I have dealt with to date. His rates are very reasonable. He makes it very easy. I’ve been using him for my inspections and have been extremely pleased. I have been VERY impressed with him, and everyone I’ve recommended him to has been equally happy.”
Donielle Cardinale – Cardinale Realty Group
For an East Long Island home inspection that delivers more, A-Pro is the local company to call first.
- When you want the most detailed East Long Island home inspection, A-Pro provides a top-to-bottom visual and operational inspection that covers 1,800 components of the home.
- From foundation to roof, no East Long Island home inspector knows more about the unique aspects of homes in our wonderful region.
- We’re looking out for you! All clients receive A-Pro’s FREE 120-day “If We Don’t Report It, We Repair It” guarantee.
- Our reports far exceed what others provide. You receive a comprehensive report, clearly written, filled with photos, and professionally bound. We know how eager you are to move your transaction along, so it’s always promptly delivered.
- Free Foundation Level Survey with your inspection – a $150 value.
- We perform commercial, mold, lead, wood destroying insect, HUD, FHA, pre-listing, and other inspections as well.
- We don’t rush through the inspection or brush off your questions. We’re here to educate, inform, and leave you with the confidence that you’ve received the top home inspection available in East Long Island – or anywhere! Expect friendly and professional service from start to finish.